Why Brave Women Win
SHE WHO DARES, WINS. LEARN WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED IN JILL BAUSCH’S WHY BRAVE WOMEN WIN.
Jill Bausch was an executive living the “dream life”. She sipped champagne at the luxury hotels where she worked as a senior executive, traveled the world, and on the outside, looked as though she had achieved success. So why did she walk away? Bausch knew she wouldn’t be fulfilled until she set her sights on much bigger missions: combatting the HIV pandemic and helping to uplift sex workers and women throughout the world.
Taking on the challenges facing sex workers and HIV+ people requires bravery. Going against what is expected from you, either as a woman, wife, mother or corporate executive, requires bravery. But Bausch knows that brave women really do win.
In Why Brave Women Win, Jill Bausch shares her story as a woman who used bravery to tackle imposter syndrome, find joy in failure, and transform into a real life hero. In this inspiring self-help book for women aiming to achieve all types of wins, you will learn:
- Why it’s important to learn to mirror confidence until it is natural and how – to do it
- Different levels of listening, and how they bring you closer (or pull you away) from reaching success
- The seven habits of highly successful women and how you can practice them
- What it takes to package yourself in a way that produces maximum impact without compromising your integrity or authenticity or your voice
- How to be a lasting leader during turbulent times
Jill’s story does not start with her on a direct path to success; she is proof that any woman can be a hero with a little bit of bravery. Allow yourself to be inspired by her experiences throughout the world, absorb her advice, and march forward into the world on your own hero’s journey.In order to win, you have to be brave. Buy Why Brave Women Win today!