Sweetie, That's Not Sweets!
MEDICINE MAY TASTE GREAT, BUT IT ISN’T SWEETS!
Sweetie, That’s Not Sweets! is a children’s book that teaches the importance of only taking medicine as directed by a healthcare provider, parent, or guardian to ensure safety and proper treatment. Pharmacist Dr. Kathleen Humel uses an extended poem to deliver this message in an engaging and accessible way.
Read with your child to discover:
- A conversation between a mother and daughter explaining when medicine should and should not be taken
- A concise and easy-to-understand story makes it a fun read for kids
- The importance of only taking medicine that is specifically intended for you and following the correct dosage instructions
- The importance of drug safety
- Valuable insights and tips for parents and caregivers from an expert in the field
- A relevant lesson for anyone raising or instructing children on the safe use of medicine
Don’t wait to teach your children about the importance of drug safety—pick up your copy of Sweetie, That’s Not Sweets! today!