The Science of Subconscious Success
THE BRAIN – BREAKING DOWN THE ULTIMATE ENIGMA.
Our brains are open for business, 24/7, 365 days a year. So, it is no surprise that they are our most vital asset, yet the brain remains a mystery for many.
In his latest work, Brain Habits, CEO, Cognitive Scientist, and Executive Brain Coach Phillip Campbell takes a deep dive into the subconscious brain. The book fuses the power of neuroscience with the art of stories to showcase the depth and capacity of Subconscious Thinking Habits.
It is an invitation to understand the enigma of the brain, the reality of Brain Balance, and how Fluid Thinking impacts sustained behavioural change, adaptability, and learning agility.
Reading the book will help you to:
- Learn how Subconscious Thinking Habits underpin your cognitive strengths and derailers
- Understand why many people are easily distracted and have difficulty staying focussed on important priorities
- Recognize cognitive overload and Burnout Syndrome, and the brain’s capability to navigate them
- Discover why the brain’s potential is immense, and why a new approach is required to develop it
- Crack the code of the subconscious brain by delving into the principles of neuroscience
- Realize that the enhancement of Subconscious Thinking Habits is paramount in setting up subconscious success on autopilot
If you are ready to discover the power of the brain and the reality of Subconscious Thinking Habits, then this book is for you.